Day 2....


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Oxfordshire » Oxford
May 1st 2009
Published: May 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Yes, we have sun here.....
Try to get used to little things like the power going out and have to go buy a recharge at the store!!!
I still don't like traveling by car, can't get my head around driving on the wrong side of the street - especially when there are oncoming cars!! oh well, i guess in time it's change (I hope!).


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

New HomeNew Home
New Home

Kitchen.... would you like clean underwears with your tea?!?!? (why there's a washing maching in the kitchen is beyond me!!)
New HomeNew Home
New Home

still in the kitchen: the long cupboard to the right is the subzero fridge & freezer (who would have thought subzero appliances in the counrty!?!?)
New homeNew home
New home

Living room.... a little simplistic but it works (for now) :)
New HomeNew Home
New Home

other view from living room. door in the back is the entrance (a little vestibulebefore coming in)
New HomeNew Home
New Home

ceiling in the kitchen... makes it nice and bright! they decided to keep the wood from the old farm house!
New HomeNew Home
New Home

Same ceiling in the living room. the door on the left takes you into the bedroom and the door on the right takes you into the bathroom.
New HomeNew Home
New Home

Bedroom: a little small, but cozy. we need to get more furniture, but Greg likes antique furniture so I hope to find something nice and clean by the end of the year!!!!
New HomeNew Home
New Home

still in the bedroom: all those boxes will go as soon as we get some more furniture.... i guess he didn't realize how much stuff i would have!!!
New HomeNew Home
New Home

Key to the house: can we say 18th century?!?!?!
New HomeNew Home
New Home

electricity key... that's the key you buy at the convenience store to have electricity!


Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0567s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb