loving liverpool


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Merseyside » Liverpool
May 4th 2007
Published: May 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

what a day yesturday we had two local niki and allan show us around it was great to begin with we went to the beatle story which is the museum that was pritty cool we walk around a building with little headsets on the information was from the begining to the end of the beatle and then what they did with there solo careers from there we went to the den where they started from had a beer or two there, then we jump on a train and went to a safari park now that was cool you got to drive your car through the park and the animal are not behind fences there where lions rhino alsorts of funny looking cows and alot of african animal gazzels and thing like that. the best part was when we went into the monkey part well baboons they jumped on the car and started to pull it appart being it was allan car he was not to happy there was even a huge fight ontop of the car there was one little baboon that would not get off the car holding on for dear life on the back windscreen whipers after that we went past lennon house and penny lane the red gate, saw a walkabout pub (pub for australian) and kept on walking the hostle wwe are staying in is really nice has heaps of beatle stuff everywhere anyway off to repack cos we are off to newcastle today im planing to go see a football match there so i shall keep you posted....
maree

Advertisement



5th May 2007

BABOONS, YOU SHOULD FEEL AT HOME. IT GREAT THAT YOUR HAVING I GOOD TIME. DOUGAL HAS BEEN ON A FEW DATES WITH A SPECIAL STAFFI. MISSING YOU HEAPS AND LOVE YOU MORE THEN EVER.

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb