LONDON WE HAVE ARRIVED


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » London
October 21st 2010
Published: October 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

HELLO FROM LONDON

Okay so George survived the 13hour flight with out a drink. It was a great flight
we all had space to sleep Isaac has a whole 4 seats to himself. Madison had 3 and didnt share with me.
David and I had sleeping pills and that took at least 7hours out of the flight.
Heathrow were having troble with landing lights so we had to circle for an hour.

We cleared customs and they told us it was a long way to come for 2 days (good on you).
We caught the Heathrow connect 20 mins and we were in Paddington. (so David goes into a panic all the way
there and even when we left station). The hotel was about 1min walk from the station but the google map made it look a lot futher (david didnt like that). We got there about 9am and one room was ready great we thought the one room was on the 3rd floor no lift and 5 very heavy bags. David and I carried 2 up and we thought we were having heart attacks.The other 3 got left till we got back. Great hotel great location could recomend to anyone so simple to get to from heathrow and so simple to everywere.

HARRODS: Madison and I were in heaven we felt very daggy though.Siobhan loved the petheaven at Harrods everything a spoilt girl could need for her pet. It had been 15years since I had been there and it was still as magical as I remembered it been. David loved the food court and telling us how much the Australian Beef was.

THE LONDON EYE: for those who know David is affraid of heights, and it was no different on the London eye. He never got up from the seat in the middle and drove us mad by asking "are we at the top yet". We loved it

BED: We had tea at a local pub Bangers and Mash and Bed oh my god it was only 6pm and it felf like 12. Madison and I tried to stay awake till 7pm until I started crying telling madison I could nt do it.





Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



23rd October 2010

THANK YOU FROM ROSAIAS
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOU COMMENTS WE LOVE THEM
24th October 2010

St David's
Great that you found a hotel in the honour of your name David!!! You have a very thoughtful wife.... Did you pray to St David to get you through The wheel? Maybe you didn't pray enough I could see it in you eyes!!!!! Love the photos!!!!!!!
24th October 2010

The eye
Glad you have had a ball and great to see the big man on the eye!!
24th October 2010

David looks very relaxed, the big wimp!!

Tot: 0.261s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb