Back were we belong


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Kent » Ramsgate
March 22nd 2012
Published: September 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 51.3347, 1.41787

After our long journey we were thrilled to be back in Ramsgate. Ruth made us a yummy dinner and we were off to the Monty for a pint. Eddie, Graham and Chris joined and made it feel like we never left. The morning came in a hurry and I was off to The Ramsgate Brewery to brew the next in the line of the Conspiracy brews. Left Coast Conspiracy. An American hopped pale ale. After the brew was transferred to the FV and the copper was scrubbed clean, the brew day was complete and we were off for the Ramsgate pub crawl with the gang. It was a mix of our old favorites and one new pub. The beer was flowing and tasting great. It was so great to be back in the old haunts again with the people we missed so much. Saturday we took the train from Ramsgate to Herne where we meet our friends James and Vicky and their daughter Lottie. We drove over to our favorite micro pub, The Butchers Arms. While at the Butchers Arms I mentioned to Martyn that we were going to Malta in a few days. He told us he had a friend on Gozo that he would put us in touch with. We then went back to Faversham to James and Vicky's house and had a great meal and several great beers. We trained back to Ramsgate and got a great nights sleep. The next day Kim spent at Churchill's Tavern with her girlfriends from Pfizer.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb