The holidays are coming


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hertfordshire » Watford
December 4th 2011
Published: December 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Video title 5 secs
Hadley in BusheyHadley in BusheyHadley in Bushey

Borrowing Daddy's hat!

The holidays are coming!




Toby took Hadley along to see Saracens at Vicarage Road, he wasn't too sure about the drumming but loved watching all the spectators around him and when people were waggling their fingers before kicks. There are a couple of home matches in spring next year so I think Hadley might be joining Daddy in the stands again.

Haldey and I hosted lunch for Mum, Dad and Uncle Martyn on Friday, he was a little unsure of Martyn to begin with but that passed and he was happy to smile and wave for him and to pass him toys (the ultimate sign of friendship).

Two trips to Ayletts this week to look at the grotto, Christmas lights, tinsel, decorations, Hadley seems to love the shiny and sparkly things so I imagine we might be back there before Christmas (it's a cheap local visit if we're at a loose end!)

Another lovely Christmassy week - we've got the tree up and it looks lovely and twinkly. Hadley has not been too interested so far, which is good as he's not tried to touch it or pull it down. He is very interested in some
Hadley and planted tubHadley and planted tubHadley and planted tub

A spot of wintry garden exploration
flashing solar powered lights that we've put in the willow tree in the front garden, we have to stop and look if we get home after it gets dark! I think we may be taking a trip to look at the Croxley lights on Sunday weather depending.


We had a christmas NCT gathering, it's been a while so it was great to see how much the litle uns had changed and grown. Hadley has sampled a little piece of mince pie which was enjoyed, but not with the gusto of satsumas! Given the choice I'm not sure how many he could get through, but I limit it to a maximum of 3 a day!

Today it was a gorgeous day, bright and sunny (but chilly) so we headed out for a spot of Christmas shopping, a stop up at Old Redding taking in the view and toddling about and then over to Bushey Heath for a spot of lunch and a wander along the High Street. Hadley couldn't stop smiling with all the exploring opportunities!

More news soon......


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Hadley at Old ReddingHadley at Old Redding
Hadley at Old Redding

Exploring at Old Redding
Hadley in hatHadley in hat
Hadley in hat

Very dashing in Mummy's festival hat
Farkly Christmas treesFarkly Christmas trees
Farkly Christmas trees

Farkly Christmas trees


Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0728s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb