'Roxanne Drinking Game: Mk II'


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Manchester
October 14th 2005
Published: October 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well.... those that are familiar with (or have vague recollections of) the messy kickstart that is the Roxanne drinking game, will be pleased to note the realisation, testing and subsequent resounding success of the tequila drinking game....

if you can, download - terrorvision 'tequila'...its a 4 minute and 10 second long rollercoaster ride (as in puking off the side) containing 41 mentions of the word 'tequila'..and guess what....that means 41 sips of tequila...the initial plan was for 41 shots but halfway there and the local ER imploded....as did our stomachs...out through our mouths...not one for the faint hearted but as with the Roxanne drinking game this is bound to liven up any gathering, taking you that few steps further...most likely in the direction of the toilet.....

So anyhow..

...this week was the week that was....lucky...it always manages to work out for me..ha, ha!

I gots myself:

- a good job...moved from full time bar job (4.85 per hour) in Old Orleans to full time waiting (£5.05ph), meaning £200-£300 tips per week....super....

- a mate who gets loads of Manchester United tickets for every game....so i'm off to see United v Villarreal in the European cup

- a group of lads to play football with every week

- a deadly local with pints for under £2 and tequilas for £1

-...and, a home, got a sweet apartment in Didsbury, incredible, its the upper class area of Manchester...where tommy lives (my dashing pilot mate i've been crashing with)...and i was just pure lucky to stumble across a lovely raised ground floor apartment in an old period house, just beside a village with a bus stop outside for £2 a week rides into the centre!!...you should have seen the place i was about to take earlier in the day...a typical damp 5 bed student home with antiquated decor and wobbly stairs...

.....and in 6 days time the lads from home will be over to visit and without asking (i forgot), my roster in work fits around it perfectly.....

so all and all i'm settling in nicely....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb