Strawberries and cream, sun, pims and good friends what more could we ask for


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Wimbledon
June 29th 2009
Published: September 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The tennis was one thing that I had to do while in London, so when I got told that we would have to wake up at 6am and mission it to Wimbledon line up for four hours in the boling hot sun we were all jumping out of our skins for the opportunity. So glad we did it though, just to say I went there is very cool and something I will never forget.

It had to be one of the warmest days in London and sitting on the bank eatting strawberries and cream was awesome. We were sitting so close to a water feature and couldnt resist putting our feet in. Mandy and I got filmed on American tv and Dale walked up with a pint of pims for us. We looked hot!


Later that night we went for a mission to Brick Lane for curry, it was totally over rated but glad we went there.


The girls organised a hens party for me and Jem which had a theme of greek goddesses, we went out to great restaurant which had great food, great entertaining. It was so much fun to dress up and have a great night out the the girls.

The next weekend Amy, Jemma and I did the Cancer race for Life 5km in Hyde park, it was fun a we raised alot of money for Cancer Research.


We went on a day trip with Jemma and Kyle to Windsor castle, the castle was great, my favourite part being the completly functioning dolls house with plumming which actually worked (amazing). The boys were keen to watch the rugby and Jemma and I were not impressed with giant flying ants swaming us so we headed to the shops then to a nicer pub for some G and T's.







Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Me, JemMe, Jem
Me, Jem

Ready for our race for life


Tot: 0.417s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 14; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0945s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb