Goodbye London!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Willesden
March 17th 2008
Published: March 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

63 Marley Walk BBQ63 Marley Walk BBQ63 Marley Walk BBQ

Getting the BBQ going...
The last Marley Walk BBQ before we go!!!! (01 March 2008)
It was great seeing everyone, and we missed all the people who couldn't make it... hopefully we will get a last chance to have a few more farewell drinks before we go.

There is so much to do still... and the 30th of March seems to be coming far too quickly. Packing, cancelling payments, changing addresses, fixing things in the flat (not from the party... fortunately not many damages), re-mortgage, visas, vaccinations, finding storage... and other endless things to do. And we still haven't managed to change the boiler!!!

You can see from the pictures that the drinks were flowing freely... but all the vodkas at the end really did the job, and I can hardly remember the last hours... had a great time though.

So hopefully you can all keep in touch with us, keep track of where we go with this blog, and check out some pictures of the places we see... and hopefully we can meet up with many of you along the way.


Thursday (20 March 2008) was our last day at work before we go away on our trip, so we went out for a few drinks with friends from the office... you can probably see from the pictures that the hangover the next day was pretty bad.

A few drinks at 'The Enterprise' in Holborn and then off to Camden for some great steak baguettes and then some more drinks at bar Cuba and a bit of dancing too.

Now (24 March 2008) we have spent the easter weekend packing and taking our things to storage, and getting the last things ready to take off to Beijing on Sunday. It is all nearly ready... apart from the fact that our boiler has not been replaced yet!!!!... so hopefully that will happen tomorror.



Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

AutumnAutumn
Autumn

Like father like daughter


31st March 2008

reality.... queremos con mugre!!
Oscar dice que quiere ver en el Blog una faceta mas "reality", que salga la cochinada, que no me aguanto mas a este man con su afanadera, que esta vieja si que se demora en la ducha... eso.... para podernos entretener con la mugre del viaje tambiƩn.

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb