First Stop London


Advertisement
Published: May 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

I am stopping with chums in London at the moment - in Leyton - 30 seconds from Leyton Orient's ground. Yesturday i went to camden to try and buy a few things but didnt. all i got were some noodles for £1 for the back of the market which is damn good value if you ask me. they do them every day from 5.30 for a quid. after that i went to the cock pub on great portland street (just off oxford circus) and met up with a few people and somehow ended up starting a band called 'next week in northampton' and having a bet that we couldnt get into nme by this time next year. we arent actually gonna make any music - just gonna try through hype alone. i guess that wont happen. also bar staff in london dont take kindly to asking them to have a lock in. and also people on the tube who have a big double bass dont take kindly to asking them to play the bond theme.

im currently watching trisha 'chav of the year' contest and have plans to go to asda in a bit.

off to my brothers tonight and tomorrow im watching the cup final then going to see a band called the 'len price 3' in islington ... maybe.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb