Bank Holiday


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Today we had our last family gathering before we set sail on the 7th May. We first went to Nanny and Granddad's and told Granddad for the first time about our trip. He still doesnt quite believe it that we can afford to do it. Nanny and Granddad were very perky which was great. We then went to the pub and everyone came- Richard, Terry, Paul and Adam, Janet and Keith, Ken, Pat, Neil, Andrew and Laura and Jean. Janet and Keith got us handy travel gadgets too (fan and first aid kit). We had a lovely meal sat opposite Paul and Adam. They are doing really well with their studies which is great. Paul has been accepted to all his universities and they both are getting great grades.
We all then went back to Nannys and Granddad's house afterwards. We went through Janet and Keith's Thailand photos which were really good and got us both evry exctied about going there. Also Keith gave us some more information on Singapore and the bird park sounds really good.
Jean was lovely as always and even offered to drive us from LA to Las Vegas!!
Everyone thinks that we should get some jabs so we will have another look into that before we go.
All in all it was great to see everyone and we just hope that we will keep up to date with all of the family gossip when we are away.



Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



3rd May 2006

Lovely Photos!
It was a lovely day wasn't it? The photos are all great, except Teri is saying she thinks she will sue for the one of her with the triple chin/mouthful of pudding (not a good look....). We will follow the progress of the Bobbys around the world with great interest and look forward to hearing all the tales of the adventures. By the way which one of you is Bobby?
6th May 2006

Bank Hol
Great day, but didn't have a lot of time to talk to you. Any advice you want about Singapore - just ask. Have a great trip.
10th May 2006

Bank Hol
Spectacular day. I especially liked the fact that grandads mower overheated. That was some thick (and wet) grass!
14th June 2006

hiiiiiiiii
hey lil tan sounds like u having a good time!! i do have one question 2 ask where are the pics of the hunky guys??!!! Take care and continue having a wicked time! love big tan xxx

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 62; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb