Alive


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
June 15th 2009
Published: June 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello kids

so i've finally made it to a computer and am in middle of writing this blog and booking a eurostar trip to Paris for tomorrow afternoon all under 15mins. First off the flight was very uneventful I slept through pretty much the entire thing. When we did land in Hearthrow it was crazy! They only have two run ways! One for landing and for take offs the planes circle until called by the air traffic controller. There are over 1400 flights a day. It was pretty cool seeing all these weird airlines, Ethopia Airlines was my favourite. Getting out of the airport was an adventure in itself, when you exit customs and get your bags you walk out of this hallway and everyone is waiting with signs..my name wasn't on any of them. We took the Underground to London and then got lost looking for our hostel. However, we did come across London Bridge and the famous bridge who's name escapes me at the moment. I have to end this entry fast cause I still have to google earth the eurostar train station. I'll write more about big ben, the queen, protests and double decker buses later.
MI6MI6MI6

Where Bond works

Bye from London


Josh


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Bright LightsBright Lights
Bright Lights

Times square eat your heart out


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb