Day in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
September 13th 2008
Published: September 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I went to London yesterday with Emily, Emily, Dustin and Ali! we had such a great time even though we had to get up at 4:45AM in the morning to catch the first train to London.
Once we got to London at 8 in the morning we get breakfast and then went on the London Eye!
it was a beautiful view of the city.
while we were waiting in line for the eye we kept seeing these guys carrying Star Wars strom troopers down the road and we followed them after the eye. they were from the Movium. Emily and I were soo excited to go in and see "one of the largest collections of props and costumes from the UK". we got see costumes and props from everything from P&P, Saving Private Ryan and Star Wars. Emily and I had the best time at the movie museum.
after that we walked around the city past parliament, and the statue of Boudicca warrior queen.
We headed to Buckingham Palace where we toured the public rooms! they were so beautiful and the gardens were so nice.
after the palace we walked through Hyde Park to see the Peter Pan Statue and sit in the park.
We had a wonderful day in London but I was very glad to get home to Bath!





Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb