Paris


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
July 13th 2008
Published: July 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We left London on Eurostar and two hours later we were safely in Paris. It took about an hour to get to the hotel and another hour to check in. Once checked in we all headed off to a nearby Chinese restaurant for dinner and then it was time for bed. Our first full day in Paris was spent checking out the Eiffel Tour, going on a cruise along the Seine, shopping and eating on the Champs Elsyee. Then we went to the top of the Eiffel Tour followed by a lovely dinner in a French restaurant near Champs de Mars. Finally we enjoyed some time singing on the Champs de Mars before heading back to the hotel.

Today was spent at Disneyland and tomorrow we’re off to the Champs Elysee to see the Bastille Day parade, the Mona Lisa at The Louvre and shopping in Montmatre. Then in the evening it’s a massive concert with more than 500,000 people at Champs de Mars and fireworks at the Eiffel Tower.



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



14th July 2008

was it the cheapest food or the only food available in disneyland? why did all the students order the same thing? :-)
15th July 2008

Wonderful look!
John, I'm really amazed that you look much bettter in Mickey's costume! I'm sure all students will pay full attention to you during the lessons if you dress like that. Why don't you try it next school term?
16th July 2008

Mickey John Mouse
What happened to John? Did your wife twist your ears and make them bright red? I don't like the Europe Disney very much as I don'e understand French and the overall mood is quite gloomy to me. But you guys seem to enjoy your visit very much. Good.
21st July 2008

DISNEY.
This is my first time go to disneyland. I haven't go to the HK disneyland before. I was happy on that day.

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0255s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb