Wet wet wet


Advertisement
Published: July 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Grey and wet - ahhhhhhh, just how people imagine London. To be honest we've had great weather until now but today is pretty horrible weatherwise. So it's off the The British Museum - perfect destination for a wet day. After that it will be supermarket shopping for food and then tonight we're off to see High School Musical. I'm sure the students will enjoy the show but poor me ........ not my cup of tea at all. :-)


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



10th July 2008

5-1
haha 5 -1 again :-) Is that poor brainwashed boy an ar5ena1 fan? 5-1 anytime, anywhere you can. :-) Was it the Lillywhite in Piccadilly circus? And telephone booth! The end ever pic i took in london was by the telephone booth near British museum outside the hostel i stayed. I felt so dumb to open the door trying to get in... It was full of smell of urine....!
15th July 2008

Where are the boys?
Did you lose them somewhere during the trip? I don't see many photos of them. I only see the girls, Gigi, Suki, Flora, Giga again, Kelly, sometimes Debbie, and then Gigi again... Where are our boys?
16th July 2008

They're camera shy - some people turn away whenever I point the camera - more photos with boys will be loaded soon :-)

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb