Work Week 4


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Camden Town
June 10th 2010
Published: July 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

It seems as if we are getting down to the wire. We have two weeks of work left and still so much to do. I cannot believe how fast the time is going. This week our main objective was to complete our two ideas and start moving forward. There were minor setbacks daily that made us continually make changes and push back more work.

Every day began to become longer and longer work days. We started coming in earlier and staying later. Welcome to the real world. Our group gets along so well though and we have so much fun together that it is all worth it.

Tuesday meant Bachelorette time. Emily, Jenna and I sat around the little computer screen and watched the weeks Bachelorette. This always provides us with entertainment and laughs. Some of the guys are just so bizarre that it is interesting to see what will happen next. It's nice because at this point in the process this seems to be the only time I get to spend with my roommates since they are all on Team B and I am on Team A.

As a group we started doing more outside research and testing. One night we all split up to look at pubs that would be feasible to advertise and promote the game in. I went with Mitch, Kaitlyn, Amy and Dan to a pub near our flat, The Green Man. We found that it wasn’t the perfect setting for our games, but we had fun there anyway. After we had split the entire group came back together and debriefed on our findings and started working on more work. Nightly meetings started becoming more regular.

The time in the classroom just flies. Once we get in at 8 am, by the time it is 5 pm it feels like we have only been there for 10 minutes. It seems as if the time just evaporates in that room.

The lunches at Regents have been delicious. They have a selection of hot foods daily and then soups, salads and side dishes daily. It is not just the typical school lunches, they are intricate dishes. I have enjoyed getting a little meal at lunch.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0723s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb