Work Week 3


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

A short work week - only 3 days! Tuesday we got to sleep in an extra hour and start from our apartment. We headed to the advertising agency to learn all about the advertising strategies and learn about some of the actual projects they have done for Hasbro. We spent the morning there and then had a short break before heading back to Regent’s for work in the afternoon. We worked until 5ish and then took a break. After work we just took it easy and hung out. My roommate bought the first two episodes of the Bachelorette and so we spent our night watching those. There was a group of us sitting around her computer on a kitchen chair to catch all the action. Wednesday and Thursday were just two more days of work that came and went. There is just so much work to be doing that the days just fly by and it seems there is still just that much more work to continue doing. This week was a slower week after work because I needed some down time. We started having night meetings so were meeting in different flats later after work to continue working. My homework load is picking up and keeping me busy. Thursday was Amy’s, a girl in my group, birthday. So we had taco night to celebrate her 21st. All of her flat mates and some others from the program met up and had tacos and nachos for dinner. It was a nice relief after a busy week. I had to spend the rest of the night packing and getting ready for the early wakeup call to head to Ireland.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb