greetings from London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Camden Town
January 28th 2008
Published: January 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We've arrived


We took the Tube from Heathrow to our Hostel which was cool because it was so cheap, but awkward because the train was super crowded giving us only standing room and our bags were really bulky making it impossible to move when someone needed to get off. The Hostel is pretty cool though, we're in the largest (and cheapest) dorm -28 bunk beds, real cosy 😊. Spent most of the afternoon sleeping and then went and got supper (there's pretty tasty ready made food here) still trying to adjust to how freaking expensive thing is here. Going to see the British museum tomorrow and probably meet up with Sive.





Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

StairsStairs
Stairs

excitement!
the marketthe market
the market

No one cooks in this town


29th January 2008

Hey Adbad Berad Hillsbee!! lol, wow! What a mouthful!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, "that's what she said"! haha, beat you to it but just barely I'm sure! The hostel looks surprisingly nice, I guess I expected it to be more beat up and those guys in large muffler hats standing in front of it. Boy was I wrong! lol! Is the inside always that dark? The dorms are rather cozy looking, kind of reminds me of the tented rooms at New Asian Village! And are you saying no one cooks in this town b/c there's so much food in the aisle or that there was no one in the grocery shopping? A little clarities Berad, that's all I ask! lol! Love you, Sinbad P.S. Tell Sive I say "hey, hey, hey!" ;)
31st January 2008

Yeah!!
Happy to hear that you got there safe. Have fun. YOur picture of your dorm looks cool. Keep us posted!

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb