para empesar


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Camden Town
February 7th 2007
Published: February 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello friends and fam,

What' up all? Firstly welcome to my blog it should be an experience for us all. especially since you're all probably going to have to read well in between the lines and accept while hopefully understanding max's lingo..

I'm in london atm and staying with my greek friend in his single bedroom apartment above camden town tube station and across the road from the Original and well known Worldsend pub. Not sure why it's well known and i did try to ask the bar tender why but she was polish had no idea either. she did direct me to the posters on the wall but i choose to just drink my pint instead, but by the experience of their toilets lets just say the place must have a history to it. Well since landing on sunday morning at 5am here it has been a wild partying time, with not much attention paid to anything else apart from the GREAT pubs of GREAT BRITIAN.

Anyway i have paid my respects to modern art and the modern game of international soccer matches in the last three days as well. i got the chance to see australia play denmark in the soccer last night. the atmosphere of the game was simplely amazing. but unfortunately denmark taught us aussies a lesson about needing a defence line, 3-1 they way but lucky i was wearing team clothing from both nations so i could take some pride in either nations win . the guys a went along with and i loved being surrounded by 20,000 aussies expats all yelling at the refs with their slightly less australia accents. Get this boys and girls bloody jimmy barns did the openning anthem for us, wow he keep both us and his eliz proud..

sorry to break the flow here but i've just woken my friend ben milton by passing him the my excuse for a towel which might possibly be the biggest fannelette around..

Yeah the tate modern art muse-o was a great laugh. it had huge steel slides coming down from every which floor which the public could use. it was great to hear screams coming from them in every language possible.

Well the english aren't as ugly as i remembered them to be, but at the moment drinking seems to be getting in the way a bit. Plus everyone that's really attractive who i've talked to seems to speak a different language, but that's london for you..

Anyway groovers i've got a bus to manchester to catch and the other sleeping booze hounds have awoken, keep enjoying your summer days and nigths... hasta la victoria

max

pictures - are of Savvas (greek friend), Jordi (german boy blue) and i having our prefectly made english breakfast at 1pm in the arvo.

Advertisement



18th February 2007

DAMN YOU!! i wanna be drinking in british pubs - american pubs or "bars" are just glorified recreation halls and the beer tastes like a dishrag. been drinking some cask ales? i bet you have you sly dog. anyway im seeing a RENT on broadway (new york!) tomorrow. ill be in tijuana in march for spring break - lemme know how far away that makes me from you. love from lauren. xx
22nd February 2007

Hola Amigo!
hey mate.. great to see you have joined this travel blog world just a really quick note to let you know that Alice and I have finally made some plans.. we are flying back to Buenos on March 1st (we get in at like 12pm)... are you still going to be around!??! would love to catchyou before you head chile way.. anyway let us know.. (we tried to get in a few days earlier but major price differences) keep well xxxxx

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb