Welcome


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Balham
March 15th 2008
Published: March 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Amy and SimonAmy and SimonAmy and Simon

We don't have many photos of the two of us but here we are a few years ago in London - hopefully we'll still be smiling like this after 9 months of each other
Hello all

Welcome to Amy and Simon's blog of their world tour!

Over the next 9 months these pages will be full of insightful comment, incredible tales, fantastic photos and witty prose, so please, make yourself a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

As I write this we have four days of work left and in two weeks time we'll be in Mexico City before heading quickly on to Cuba. Its an incredibly surreal feeling to know that after years of talking about it, our travels are so close to happening. We're pumped full of injections, the malerial tablets are bought, we've got our Cuban visa and generally I think we're getting closer to being sorted and ready to leave.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves, we've still got a few hurdles to clear. Firstly Amy and I are cooking for our parents on Easter Sunday (the first time they'll meet) and then on Wednesday 26th (two days before we leave) MULL are playing their second ever gig - trust me theres work to be done if we want to build on our initial success and leave another 150 punters going home musically fulfilled.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you before we've even left sunny London so I think that'll do for my first blog entry.

Until next time...

Si



Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb