The Wedding - suits, cowboy boots and a great time had by all!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Gloucestershire
September 22nd 2007
Published: September 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

wedding1wedding1wedding1

Mike and Rod getting ready to walk up to the church!
And what a wedding it was...Mikey all dressed up waiting for his wife-to-be to arrive, Kirsty arrived in a wonderful wedding frock to his amazement (she told him she was just wearing a suit) they did the deed in front of a church full of friends, family and a vicar who is going to make it his mission to get them to church every Sunday (as they live literally a few doors away).

They had the celebrations at their newly renovated home, together with a band, Mike doing a spot of singing, a pig roast and enough alcohol to sink the Titanic. Mike and Rod got up on the decks for a spell whilst everyone did some jiggling around the dancefloor.

Kirsty decided to put on her cowboy boots under her dress because it was way more comfy but later decided the dress had better come off as she had thrown several drinks down it. Mike introduced Rich to good ole English cider and so the two of them were talking off down the end of the garden talking to the garden gnome!

For me a great opportunity to catch up with many friends - and meet some
wedding2wedding2wedding2

Clowns
new ones!!

A wonderful day and a few favourite shots of the day....


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

wedding11wedding11
wedding11

Swoting up on the 'good' book
wedding3wedding3
wedding3

Is she coming yet?!!
wedding4wedding4
wedding4

We are married now :)
wedding5wedding5
wedding5

Lets cut this cake
wedding6wedding6
wedding6

I am so very happy
wedding7wedding7
wedding7

Who inserted the german/mexican?
wedding8wedding8
wedding8

The happy couple :)
wedding9wedding9
wedding9

The friend guest list!
wedding10wedding10
wedding10

Do you feel toilet Mike?
wedding11wedding11
wedding11

Big Hugs :)


25th September 2007

Eruption
Well, what do you know? Things DO happen in NZ. Ruapehu erupted, just a small one. So glad you are not in NZ Richard, you'd want to be up there, peering down the crater... Greece must be amazing!!!!! How can a volcanic small eruption in a small country far away compete? Enjoy! Take loads of pictures...only 14 days to go!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb