Christmas


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Essex
December 25th 2007
Published: January 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Us and our TreeUs and our TreeUs and our Tree

Taken at new year but dont tell!
Christmas Eve Wayne and I wondered to the village for a drink before midnight mass to see in Christmas day and sing some carols, we then headed back home looking at the neighbours lights.

We woke up on Christmas Day and headed down stairs and made egg sandwiches to start our day off. We opened our presents - I got a laptop, a fancy watch and a really soft dressing gown. Wayne got gadgets! We were both really chuffed and fiddled with our new toys for a bit before heading out on our Christmas family tour. First stop was East Hanningfield Church, where in the rain Wayne laid a wreath on his nans grave. We then went to Danbury to Wayne’s mum and dad’s. Here we had the largest lunch ever with the entire family - Lee (Wayne’s brother) Mindy and the boys. The food was fantastic and we were given some doggy bags to take home. Yummy.

After Celebrations here we headed over to Braintree to see my family - my sister Claire, Aunty Mary, Grandma, parents and dogs. We had a long chat before more food was required! Cheese, bread and salad finished the day off nicely. We got home exhausted and overfed. Played some more with our toys before collapsing in bed.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.288s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 90; dbt: 0.1004s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb