The rough route and dates


Advertisement
Published: July 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Our MotorhomeOur MotorhomeOur Motorhome

This is what we are travelling through Europe in. If you need to know it's a CI Mizar GTL Living
Hi,

Not a lot to write about as I haven't left Hull and started travelling yet but in the last 3 or so weeks plenty of people have asked me what our route is and when in the next year will we be in certain places, so for those who want to know here is the rough route and dates.

July 27th ferry Hull to Rotterdam
10 days in The Netherlands including Amsterdam
7 days in Belgium including Brugge
The remainder of August will be spent in northern France including the Normandy beaches.
September will start in Paris and then heading down the west coast of France and into the Pyrenees.
In October we head into Northen Spain and will travel through Cantabria and Galicia and we will finish the month in Portugal around the Porto area.
We will then head down the coast of Portugal in November and finish up on the Algarve in the south.
December and January will be along the Andalucia coast in Southern Spain with visits to Gibraltar and Morroco.
February and March we will head north up the east coast of Spain through Valencia and Barcelona.
In April we will be heading east through southern France into Italy with visits including Monte Carlo.
We will spend the whole of April in Italy travelling south through Pisa, Rome and onto Sicilly.
In June the plan is to ferry across to Croatia and spend the month visiting the Balkan countries whilst heading north upto the Italian lakes.
July will mean heading north and home and at the moment there are a few routes we could take but it will probably be over the Alps and north along the Rhine through Germany.

2 weeks to go.

Neil


Advertisement



Tot: 0.308s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1015s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb