in england again!


Advertisement
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Thats right i'm back where the beer is warm and its always raining~! Except for today! which is good because there's lots happening today! Dad's arrived in the country, and he just called me he's making good time heading to cardiff where he's doing something to do with ships, lol, then coming up here to Hull for the next couple of days, and if he makes it here by about 3 this arvo, he'll be joining us in a climb to the top of the humber bridge! Which is why it mustnt rain today, i'll be 120metres i think, (prob got that wrong) on top of one of the towers of the bridge! only possible to my wonderful Uncle Neil! As you may guess, the top of the towers is not open o the puiblic, and the view is fantastic from the road height, so i'm thoroughly looking forward to being on top of the world! 😊 then tomorrow and saturday we're doing all the touristy stuff of the yorkshire area, or east riding, the area that we're in, so we're going to Whitby, the moores, robin hoods cove, and York and a few other places that is going to be wonderful to see! see some of the countryside and have a beer in the same pub that features on the tv show heartbeat, 😊 thats the type of coutryside i'll be glavanting around in the next couple of days!
Then on Sunday i'm joining dad and heading down to london, where i'm there till wednesday then i'm off to turkey! i'm heading to london to meet up with Jake, the ex platabeen rover, and also Helen, who i think is arriving in london today or something, and whoever else is in london for the next 5 days or so!
So all is good, all is exciting, and i'm going to go have a nap for an hour!

Love ya!

Benny hugs

Advertisement



Tot: 0.253s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb