Quck one to let you know i'm still alive


Advertisement
Published: March 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys, its been a really quiet week for jordieand i, the weather doesnt seem to know whether it wants to be sunny or cloudy, the whole south western part of the country is on flood warnings or something yesterday, and winds of up to 80mph, lol, so all jordie and i have really done is watch a lot of topgear, played a fair bit of wii, and slept a fair bit! been a really good week just lounging about with nothing to do and not a care in the world! but all that changes tomorrow when we head to europe! and start losing our money at a tremendous rate! lol, going to be a blast! kicking off in amsterdam, 5 days there meting a couple of boys from back home, Travis and Lex, so thats going to be a little wild! then off to vienna to relax on some wineries, and enjoy the scenery, which i am so looking forward to, then we havent got much plans for after that, excepet heading to prague and eastern europe perhaps, depends on the finances, i really want to head to the meditteranean and try and get some work as a deckhand somewhere, just dont know which country to go to, lol, there are so many! anyhow, not much else to say, but should be a good story for you all in a few days!
Love ya!
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Benny

Advertisement



Tot: 0.315s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb