3 days to go...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Devon » Torquay
May 14th 2010
Published: May 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

G'day!!!

First we'd like to thank you all for subscribing to the blog - hope everybody is well?

As most of you are aware, we are still waiting for our Aussie Visa's to come through, so we have decided to do some travelling along the way.

Our first stop being Auckland in New Zealand, where we will meet up with our good friends Matt (Smiler) & Kate (Wheels). The 4 of us have hired a beast of a campervan to do a tour of the Kiwi Country, so yes we've joined the Caravan Club!!!

All our goodbye's and farewells have been said - just a few last minute bits to try and fit into our backpacks!!!

Our Leaving party was great, thanks to all that came along - a cracking night was had by all!!!
A few highlights were....

The tamborine stealing swansea jacks!
UWIC girls Fist in mouth competition!
Lesley Field aka Karaoke Queen!
Sadie Whitter's Litter Litter Poem!
Meet Me Halfway to Penarth performed by Casey & Ziggy!
Dawn Cory Sponsored by Strongbow!
BJ, Andy & Lori's Speeches!
And plenty of sambuca's!

We leave on monday - so take care for now and stay tuned for the next installment of our adventure.

Its not good bye, its see you later!

Ben & Cerri x


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



16th May 2010

See you later guys!!! Can't wait to start hearing about your adventures - hopefully Matt won't get too claustrophobic with 4 in the camper......... Pictures please of any panic attacks!

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb