Day 1.... 15/02/2008.... Fenny Stratford


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Buckinghamshire » Milton Keynes
February 15th 2008
Published: February 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day 1:

The day started off with a moody text message recieved from Ben.... James was a little worried thinking he had stirred the beast. Fortunatly it was a lack of communication between the two, and it turns out Ben thought James was comming over to help him decorate his Grannies house, and James thought Ben was busy with his grannie... to much despair, Ben had carried on and muscled on without James

On came a phone call from James and surfice to say the little mix up was sorted out ... yay!!!

So Ben and James decided to hang out, and tour around the paradise that is Feny Stratford industrial park cruising for a repair on Jame's tyre... puncture... boo to screws!!! After narrowly avoiding being ripped of by the local grease monkeys.. Ben decided a call to his grandad was in order and possibly the old guy could just come in handy with a nifty discount... ooo and ahh i hear you say.

So a quick roadtrip to Cranfield was organised, we grabbed what we needed.... a can of fanta, a packet of chewing, a hunger for the unknown.

After an arduous 600 second drive, veering through road works and hazrads Bear Grylls would find difficult to overcome, we safely arrived in Cranfield, which looks like one of those nuclear testing villages in the USA... expectant to see a tumbleweed rolling past, we were dissapointed when all we saw were wrinkly grey pink old women passing by, and feeling like we were in redneck city, a strange attraction to mate with members of our own family. (well we controlled it).

Contact was made with the tribe master at the village (Bens grandad) and he showed us the way to enlightenment (ford garage round the corner). When we got to the holy place we were met with a mystical blue and grey robed man by the name of "Roy" who had the key to the lock which kept all our secrets and solutions... Roy instructed us to return in dawn of the next day where he could complete a ritual called "fixing a hole in a tyre" which can only be done between the holy hours of 9 and 10.... (as they shut early on a saturday).

We return back to the local village, where the tribe master was brought back to his abode... as a peace offering to us, the tribe masters women allowed us to use their poohing facility which they called "a bathroom". On leaving the village they gifted apon us a sacred jar containing little brown circles, which are supposed to have great abilities, no not magic beans, but chocoloate covered raisins, the main trading item in the village. On getting their permission to leave and return on the morn, James and Ben departed with another 600 second journey back to the homeland and the civilisation of Bletchley. Pictures to follow...

Advertisement



16th February 2008

hmm
how marvellous for you both!
17th February 2008

Believe it or not Im not jealous....
....good use of your time lads. Kept me amused though! At least I took the time to read AND comment huh.... You be careful in those mean streets.x x Maybe you can change this to your Oz blog when you come out>???? xxx
17th February 2008

Shits n giggles.....
As humurous as your adventures sound i am safein the knowledge that as of monday you will be both back at work and will not have all that much to comment on regarding MK however maybe you could incorporate your work as well ....although you lose this round as you have no comical photos!!!!!
17th February 2008

Blah blah...
Thanks for the comment, pictures have been taken, just gotta download... this blog is so gonna kick ass.... check us out with 3 comments already...oooo ya x

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb