A Lost Flame


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Buckinghamshire » Denham
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

The movie is about a young boy named vahan( played by actor Bradley cooper) who has to fight his way through giant robots in a futuristic London setting. The giant robots symbolize the hard ships he actually goes through in the book. Later Vahan is forced to find shelter after losing a fight with a robot, in doing so he meets and befriends an old man, Ara Sarkisian( played by Liam Neeson).Later, Vahan finds out he can no longer stay with Ara, but he can find him another place to have shelter. Vahan does find shelter but he is told by Mrs.Mrs. Fauld(played by Betty White) that he has to disguise himself in order to stay there. Vahan tells Mrs. Fauld that he can no longer stay and she finds him a new home. After settling in, vahan is caught by a robot and has to fight to survive. During his fight he meets and befriends a beautiful girl, Seta( played by Scarlet Johanson). Vahan falls in love with her and realizes that she is prgnant with the evil scientist who created the robots( played by Johnny Depp).


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 15; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0757s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb