A BRIEF UPDATE


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Buckinghamshire » Aylesbury
December 8th 2007
Published: December 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The last couple of weeks have been fairly uneventful. Work has been going well, despite the fact that the kids are pretty wired because Christmas holidays are only 2 weeks away. This coming week is going to be insane. All of our year 7 - 9 classes have Maths progress tests, which means that we'll be spending romantic evenings marking test papers. All of the papers have to be marked and grades entered by Friday. On a lighter note, we have our staff Christmas party during the last week of school. It's a dinner and dance being held at a hotel not far from the school. It should be fun! Next weekend we're going to be preparing a big Christmas meal with the other people we live with. The plan is to have a big festive feast and exchange gifts with each other. It's not the same not having our family and friends around, but we'll be thinking of you all and missing you. We know that this isn't exactly the most exciting blog entry, but we'll put up another post when we get back from our trip. Here is another "English" phrase to add to the ever-growing list: to take a mick out of = to make fun of. We hope everyone enjoys the holidays. We miss you all!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb