Back Home!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Berkshire » Bracknell
March 26th 2007
Published: March 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well this is it, the last and final blog… although we have been back for over a week now, busy catching up with everyone, we have finally got round to saying our final good byes.

We would like to thank all of the 12,000+ viewers to our blog for the past 5 months.
For all of the lovely messages and kind words we have received, via the blog, or emails or just being up at weird hours to speak to us on messenger!
To our parents to have worried, stressed and followed our every steps - often through gritted teeth!

As you can well imagine, it has been a trip of a lifetime and we have enjoyed every minute of it, and would like to apologise in advance if we put you through endless stories for many years to come, as no afternoon over a cup of tea will ever fit in all of our antics!

And to those people we have met on route who may read this message, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you- if we haven’t been in contact we either don’t have your email address or have misplaced it on our travels!

We hope to catch up with you all soon.

Loads-a-love

Clare & Dan
xxx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb