Klein Matterhorn


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Zermatt
October 15th 2009
Published: October 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Managed a solid six hours of boarding which is a good effort considering the size of the mountains.. Hard on the old legs. Had a go on the half pipe and im pretty sure i have a brocken arm and maybe a few brocken ribs..nah abit of r&r and it should be sweet! Also played the "how many asian tourists you can spray when they fall over game" lucky for me a whole Asian tour group was on the mountain got a personal best of fifteen!..ummm its time for me to make like a tree, Switzerland is way too expensive, because i heaps want to pay fifteen australian dollars for a cheese sandwich from the supermarket..incase you cant tell i am being sarcastic..anyway i have decided to go west to the coast and wait until the snow seasons in full swing before i go east to Austria. So i have decided Spain..i have no idea how im going to get there. im just gonna get on a train to visp then bern then see what happens..thats just the way i roll so what! This is also the end of free internet. damn! i love free stuff. So im not sure when i will have internet again. Probably not for a while. I recommend Zemeratt to anyone thinkiing of going to Switzerland..Good snow, good nightlife and a really good vibe about the place.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb