lauterbrunnen


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Interlaken
July 25th 2005
Published: July 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

arrived here last night to a very picturesque area. our campsite is in a valley with towering mountains and waterfalls right next to us. of course, it's gorgeous. nice was good. went to the movies with kate the first night. saw charlie and the chocolate factory with johnny depp. it was awesome. a fantastic remake and they did it really well. johnny depp is really good in it. an amazing actor. saturday we went on a tour and a boat cruise to and around saint tropez. how cool are we. it was amazing day. went to another beach on the riviera (can't remember the name) then onto the cruise looking for famous people. didn't see anyone though. we had dinner (sandwiches on a park bench with all the rich people walking past and looking at us as if we were homeless) then walked around the harbour looking at the massive boats coming in. it is phenomenal how much money is in that harbour with all the huge boats. i'm not sure what i'm going to do here yet. there are lots of hikes to do and waterfalls to see. it's really expensive to go to the jung frau so i'm undecided if i'm going to do that.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb