Rock walking!


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Västra Götaland County » Gothenburg
September 2nd 2007
Published: September 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So convinient you know....So convinient you know....So convinient you know....

How much more do you trust the weather forecast??? This is much more accurate!!!
Had to wake up early to meet the car parking time limit! So was actually still a little tired....=__=

The weather was better today...didn't seem to be raining when we walked out.
So, got to the car and he drove up to this Island called..Marstrand? sth like that.
Very beautiful little Island..so laid back! It was out of season as well so it was pretty quiet..we walked around..up the fortress, around town, and then wanted to find this narrow path that sounded interesting in the bouchure....so we walked along the coast and WAH...we lost the path half way and was like...walking on all these rocks!!!! I was wearing my Birks...and it was Slippery!!!!!..haaa...eventually we found that narrow path....not that challenging...haaa! and managed to find the path back to town.....It was a great walk and spend a few relaxing hours there! The one thing was it was SUPER WINDY!..I wore those Indian...style trousers I bought in Greece and wah...its COLD....~.~

As we drove back to Gothenburg..it was raining..I think it actually rained when we drove there as well. but it was alright when we were walking so thats good.=) Went back to the city and wanted to go to see
I was....I was....I was....

actually trying to immitate Jack Sparrow....guess I never was a good actor.....-___-"
this exhibition at Roda Sten..but just got there in time for ....closing....-__-" too bad ne!!!!! it looked interesting!!!!!!...argh....

Went back to the apartment early and made dinner to eat..
Then, wanted to finish the game of chess and DAMN. He killed me in like...2 moves!!! WTH!?!?!? argh......I am so bad at chess......>_<"

He had to work early the next morning so the day was done. and tmr, I would be on my own...still not knowing where to go...haaaa! Needa pay a visit to the Tourist Info Ctr! haaa!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

View from the rocks!View from the rocks!
View from the rocks!

rather gloomy day....
Marstand IslandMarstand Island
Marstand Island

nice little Island!
see how much an ice-cream can do?see how much an ice-cream can do?
see how much an ice-cream can do?

haaaa...after eight ice-cream is SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!=)
FortressFortress
Fortress

On the way back....


Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb