Roco and Cocos - Swedish Adventure


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Skåne County » Trelleborg
October 10th 2017
Published: October 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Jill and LillyJill and LillyJill and Lilly

#hotmama #lillyisacutie
After Ireland we headed off to Sweden to spend time with the Fitzgeralds.. 3 days with this little family was perfect. We love these guys and its always fun to catch up. Jill and Rob share a birthday so its like they are brother and sister from another mother and country.

Jill and John live in quaint Village called Skegrie. Such a perfect spot for raising a young family. Sweden really does know how to do it well. Gracie, Marlie and Lilly are three cuties and a combination of Mum and Dad. Jill and John juggle busy lives to raise these three and do an amazing job. Jill is a great Mama and John a great Papa. We loved that they were happy to share their home and family with us.

We got to do some sight seeing with Jill but the Swedish weather was ordinary to say the least, rainy, windy and miserable, but we were happy to hang with Jill. Got to see some of the Swedish countryside and the bridge that connects Sweden to Denmark. Very impressive even in the wind and rain. To top off our touring we had a lovely dinner with Jill.
Jill and LillyJill and LillyJill and Lilly

#backtonature

The next day we went to a nature reserve park with Jill and the kids, to cook some snags on fire pit. Such a beautiful spot and perfect for families. Back home to hang with John while Mama went to swimming lessons.

The next day we were off on our way to Oslo via train. John dropped us to the station and it was adios to Sweden. Thanks for having us Fitzgeralds xox


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Coco and GracieCoco and Gracie
Coco and Gracie

#selfiesintheback
Marlie and GracieMarlie and Gracie
Marlie and Gracie

#bigsisterlylove


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb