Immersion in Russia: Travel, Discover, Learn


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia
October 2nd 2019
Published: October 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Wild nature, more than 10 seas, legendary cities, fascinating culture, diverse populations, a railway longer than 9,000 km, 11 time zones, Russia should not scare you, but attract you! We want to make Russia a trendy destination for all with our unique immersive trips across the country. In search of Northern Lights on the shores of the Arctic Ocean, getting on the Trans-Siberian railway for a journey to Baikal or Vladivostok, living like a Russian in Moscow or St Petersburg, are the kinds of tours we are proposing. From the cheapest offers available to premium trips, we are willing to bring Russia to you in the best way possible. Also, with the implementation of free electronic visa, it will be easier than ever to travel in a country still largely unexplored: Russia.

Our concept of traveling is immersion which we define with the following elements. First transportation, Russian trains and usually the Trans-Siberian railway are included in almost all our tours so you can really immerse in the Russian soul and culture. Then, meeting with locals is also a core value of IIR, we allow you to experience life like people living in a distant land to share a unique moment that will be imprinted in your mind forever. Learning, is a big part of our trips. Of course, not intensive or hard learning, but we like to make you travel with a purpose of getting something out of the trip. Finally, fun is a big part of our adventures, because we believe traveling is about having a good time no matter what.

We have three categories of trips: Learn & Travel, Learn & Discover, and Design My Trip. The first one will be journeys across the country beginning in a city, usually Moscow and taking you to another part of the country on the train. You will be with a guide, which is also a Russian teacher so you can enjoy an initiation to the Russian language if you wish. In this trip, the train journey is part of the adventure and we really recommend you to try Russian trains at least once in your life. Learn & Discover are theme trips taking places in cities. They will allow you to discover a city of Russia through a unique angle, such as Soviet history, Classical Music, or even Space so you will meet with cosmonauts and attend to the launching of a Rocket to space! Design My Trip will allow you to answer just several very simple questions in 5 minutes about what you would like to do, and we will then design a perfect itinerary only for you, fitting your desires and your budget.



So, if you want to experience an incredible immersion in Russia, feel free to reach us !

Advertisement



Tot: 0.471s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0813s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb