On the piss in Romania


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania » Transilvania
October 6th 2005
Published: May 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

First off let me preface this email by telling you that i am one the top 50 richest people in Romania at this very moment. When we got off the train from Belgrade we went to get some money from the ATM and there currency is so confusing. I was trying to withdraw 500 000 Liu but somehow managed to take out 5 million!
anyway
Last night Adam and I went out on the town. I sat and polished off a bottle of fine Serbian red wine whilst reading Angels and Demons (45 pages to go) Then had some baltic vodka and fanta(oh how i love fanta) Walked around to this club Fire place, beers were 20 000 Liu which is 66 cents for a half liter! Brilliant. OH for dinner we had these heaven sent chicken shwarmas, not be our last of the night.
Met some local students at the club. I met some chicka and her BF there. Her favourite band is the Prodigy and urged me to go back to Belgrade to go watch them this weekend, she made it out to be a life or death situation. I offered her the ticket but she declined.
Went to the A club and the bouncer took one look at us and said, 'hey you guys won't like the girls in here!" Why is that I asked? and out walk two heavily gothic, pierced all over girls with black make up everywhere. Oh thanks and we were on our way.
Went to this club Twice. Awesome place, great music. Romanian girls are scared of Adam and myself. It must be our dashingly good looks. Jaeger jaeger bla bla bla--shwarma--shouting in the streets -- cart wheels -- where am i -- elvis villa --- brush teeth -- beautiful dreams

Advertisement



Tot: 0.392s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb