Dreams comes true in the Danube Delta..


Advertisement
Romania's flag
Europe » Romania » Dobrogea » Delta Dunarii » Bratul Sulina
May 16th 2010
Published: May 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Dance in the bus 17 secs

The Danube Delta....the last place where you have the occasion to see the Danube.

The mighty Danube River flows 1,788 miles from its springs in Germany’s Black Forest to the Black Sea. Just before reaching the sea it forms the second largest and best preserved of Europe's deltas: 2,200 square miles of rivers, canals, marshes, tree-fringed lakes and reed islands. The Danube Delta is a wildlife enthusiast’s (especially a bird watcher’s) paradise.
Some 300 species of birds make Danube’s Delta their home, including cormorants, white tailed eagles and glossy ibises. The bird watching season lasts from early spring to late summer. Birds are not the only inhabitants of the Delta. There is also a rich community of fish and animals, from wildcats, foxes and wolves, to even an occasional boar or deer. Altogether, 3,450 animal species can be seen here, as well as 1,700 plant species.

Last week I was in a trip (3 days) with my teachers and some students from our University (of tourism). It was the best trip in my life.
Friday we started the first day of our trip with a dance in the bus together with our teachers.
On the first evening we

had a masquerade and a dance competition. On the second day we made a tour by a small ship, and after it we had sport activities. The evening ended with a huge party and a campfire.
We come back home with great memories and we have seen a lot of interesting things and lifestyle there...where the Danube touch his final destination, the Black Sea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

On the Ship On the Ship
On the Ship

on way to the hotel Mila 35
TulceaTulcea
Tulcea

The bigest town from the Danube Delta
our "Capitan" :)our "Capitan" :)
our "Capitan" :)

it's a boy from our group...a nice experiance for him


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb