Hello Everybody


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Masovia » Warsaw
July 22nd 2005
Published: July 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello People!!!

We are now in Poland at grannys place and are having fun! Lithuania was good, allthough the weather was bad😞 Its been raining almost all the time!

Lithuanian people are nice, allthough according to Marta a little bit boring. Lina thinks they are ok. Marta makes jokes all the time but nobody understands them. Horrible.

Marta was a freak in Lithuania. People just stared at her all the time and asked Lina were she was from and where she had found her!!!! Incredible. Marta felt like zoo animal.

In Poland are stay is completely planned out by relatives. They have "activities" planned for every day thus altering our own plans completely, but its all good. Going to party in warsaw tomorrow and hopefully have a lot of fun. Lina is not so much in party mood beacuse she is thinking about Meric all the time. BORING. But its ok.

Warsaw will be visited on Monday and Tuesday.

Have met a lot of people including and old woman on the train who talked about GOD and believing for about 5 hours. Lina pretendet to fall sleep and Marta had to listen. Then we met some soldiers who told us about conditions and funny events in the army.

Ok. Going away now. Having dinner soon.

Love,
Lina and Marta



Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb