My wish to go to poland.


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Greater Poland » Czempiń
September 12th 2013
Published: September 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

i found this in infoplease.com

In Poland, there's many things that have to do with the government. For example the governmant that is there it is called the people's demorcay because of the certain government that they have over there in poland. The type of government that is over there is democractic republic. They have specific rules for their people. That's probably why they called the government People's democrcy. Maybe they don't really have a special government.

Theres many reasons why i want to travel Poland. I mean besides me being half-polish and wanting to know the language. The land of Poland has very beautiful scereny. It has nice green areas nice blue seas or oceans but it is simply beautiful place to be at. There is something cool about this place hilter took over poland in war world two. The bad things about this place is the diseases that Poland has the diseases. The diseases are hepatatis a and e, typod, malaria, and yellow fever. It has crops which are potatoes, fruits, wheat, poultry, eggs and dairy. They have two major tv stations and they hardly have internet use.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb