games


Advertisement
Norway's flag
Europe » Norway » Western Norway
February 7th 2009
Published: February 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hey hey! long time no blog sorry! anyways alberta girls get here in 7 days!! im so excited!! there have been a few games since the last blog. one against a team named skaun, we unfortunately lost by 4, the game was an away game about 4 hours away and we woke up at 6 in the morning to drive there!! we just didnt play too well, missed alot of key opportunities and didnt have the greatest defence. The nest 2 games were both in trondheim, road Trip! the first game was against Strind, we had a really good start and got up by 10, at half we were up by 8. in the second half we pretty much fell apart and lost by 1! 26-25 the next day was opposite, we played against Tiller, we started off not so great and were down, but started to fast break alot in the second part of the first half, putting us by 2 or 3 at half. We kept strong in the second half, the other team played a 4-2 taking out two of our players and we also played one taking out two of their players, we won the game 31-26. Right after the drive home there was a 4th div game, we won 38-33. The next game was a home game against spjelkavik. at first the game was close goal for goal, but by half we were up by 4. in the second half we started off with really good defence and got up to a 10 goal lead at one point, we won the game 30-26. The next games are 2 div 3 games ill make sure to let you know how they go!!!
miss everyone back home! cant wait for the alberta girls to come!!!

love jenn

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb