Numansdorp


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland
October 13th 2014
Published: November 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Mon 13th



Arrive Numansdorp – 8nm



Had a great, long hot shower and then decided to tootle off to Willemstad where D-Jay is. Had another large bridge to pass underneath and it was here that you could stay overnight if you wanted to. Not the previous bridge like we thought. Would’ve been a perfect stop...and free!! Right after the bridge was Willemstad. I had been chatting to Jerry about a mooring berth and we had one sorted, but on approach, there was no room in the marina for us to move about at all. And the berth was right at the end. Our transmittion has been playing up recently and we never know if she’s actually going to go into gear. Therefore at this stage, tight, squeezing marinas are not suited for us. As Numansdorp was just across the way..we decided to skip Willemstad and go straight to Numansdorp. Once in the marina here, we tied up at the first, easy pontoon. Then, as the harbour master was away for lunch and not back till afternoon, we sorted boat a bit, had a look around the marina, found Boomerang and then had lunch. We were given the berth next to Boomerang later in the afternoon. An easy entrance, lots of room, and good to be back together again!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb