Amsterdamage


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
November 15th 2005
Published: November 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So after a yar of waiting to go I finally made it. I arrived about 5 hours earlier than my partner in crime. I headed straight to Mellow Yellow which was situated right next to our hotel, and smoked one of the biggest blunts I have ever seen. Rolled by yours truley it was a master piece. Cath arrived that night at 1am. We woke up got high and headed to the Heineken Factory, spent and hour or so there and then moved on to the Holland Casino. After totally fucking up the slot machines (we put coins in the slot instead of tokens) we heaed to Anne Franks house, which we didn't stop to have a look as the line was massive and we both hate waiting.

We decided to head to the Red Light District and spent the next 10 hours lost tripping on mushies. Cath picked thais to start which were nice funny ones, then me being me picked some mega strong hawaiians...and well ets jusdt say we were totallly smashed.

After finally sobering up we headed to a bar and flirted our way into the night. Eventually heading home to crashout till the plane ride back to Lonodn...then it was straight to the reddie for a farwell..it's a hard life !!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb