50 euros?!


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 13th 2007
Published: June 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well, quite alot has happened over the last 27hours. on arrival back in amsterdam on monday night we were approached by a man who could only really be described as an entire chump. visibly drunk, he proceeded to tell us his story of how he had been in amsterdam for only 2 hours, and had already been mugged, beaten up, jailed and let out. all in the space of 2 hours. he looked like he was going to lamp us. we survived though, and got back to our hostel safely enough.
yesterday was another day of walking. went towards anne franks house early doors, but the queue was massive, so we went to the heineken museum instead. this place was superb. i fell in love again, with a girl who was working on one of the simulation rides. jesus alive that girl was stunning. wowee zowee. anyway, the heineken brainwashing experience was ace, and i highly recommend a trip. we got some food and went back to the hostel for a communal nap. all refreshed, we ventured back to ol' annie franks house. absolutely enthralling museum, it's a well known story and obviously a little daunting being there, but it was something that more should do, as it was entirely compelling. after the heaviness of that, we got food, followed by a few drinks and pool. to cut a long story short, me and minor got a little wasted, and i stayed up until 3am to make sure he didnt die. to belgium!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb