Good Bye!!


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
April 25th 2007
Published: April 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0



Untitled
Michelle&ClouD
Wednesday the 25th of april, 2 days before we left it was time for an emotional goodbye diner party at my place in Amsterdam. And Emo it was.. We were surrounded by a bunch of the dearest people in the world, who all gave us a hard time saying goodbye. Therefore it was not before 6 in the morning I kicked everybody out, with pain in my heart ofcourse.
THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYBODY FOR ALL YOUR LOVE YOU GAVE US TO TAKE WITH US ALL AROUND THE WORLD!
And thanx for the nice priceless presents you gave us, especially Jo's picture on canvas wrapped in the box with a personal note of everybody. Couldn't keep it dry when opening this present..
So now in every room we will sleep we will feel straight at home!
We had the best time that night, a perfect feeling to leave the country, emotional, sentimental, but oh so good to feel al the good things in your life.

Next days were hard though.. Thursday waking up after less then 4 hours sleep, with a slightly bit of a hangover surprisingly.. And then having to do all the packing and the moving. In the evening a very lovely diner at restaurant te Pas where I've been working the past year. They totally spoild us with oysters, veal brains, fish, shrimps, excellent wines, and then some. And there an emotional goodbye again..
And then friday morning the worst of it all.. Ofcourse to much stuff to do in way to little time, after even less hours sleep.. Ending up leaving quite a mess at home (1000000000 X SORRY OZLEM & PUCK!!!!!) and my mother with a car full of shit (AND SORRY TO YOU TOO MAMA).
But then finally off to the airport. We were even too early (!), which was actually a good thing cause of all the people of the goodbye commitee ;-) (Mama, Cynthia & Kalle: her latest acquisition (!!!!!) who was then still in her Belly, Jo, Elzy, Ozlem (schat vergeef me, ik kan even de puntjes niet vinden), Szilvia, Iris, Mariska).

At checking we were being separated and interrogated, and we even had to go all the way downstairs in a separate area where they had to go through all of our handluguage. But then finally in the plain, we had a very easy flight and arrived at 21.30 in Tel Aviv, where Claudio's friend Guy picked us up.

To be continued....









Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb