My super cool hat


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
February 10th 2007
Published: February 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Orange HatOrange HatOrange Hat

Don't hate on the hat.
Nothing much happened today. We made the trek to IKEA where I got a rug, a throw, a mirror, and a scale (to make sure all the walking really is balancing out the bread and cheese). The trams are really easy to use, but aren't exactly cheap. Ikea is probably 15 miles away and it cost about $10 (US) to get there and back. After Ikea we went to the veggie market where I got some oranges, a goat cheese stuffed sausage (my room-mate says its the most amazing thing ever), and a hat. The hat is a hideous orange color and is probably the least fashionable thing in the world, but its warm and only cost 1 euro. So yeah....really nothing exciting to report so far for today. We'll see what happens tonight. Last night was a friends birthday so we had a gathering in her room which was all sorts of fun. Hopefully a trip to the Van Gogh museum will be in store for tomorrow.

Other than that, I'm just trying to figure out travel plans and a budget. I think I might just look at the budget airlines and see where the cheapest trip is...which seems to be Slovakia.

Ooooh....and we ate lunch at an Indonesian fast food place. Mmmmm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0691s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb