Some more pics from the last few months in Europe....


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » Limburg
September 24th 2007
Published: September 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

[youtube=6tSGJ7fA98A]As said, some more photo's from the past 2 months in Europe, mainly from Holland.

Picking me up from the airport has almost been turned into a family tradition now. Well, I'd like to think so, but it's also highly possible that the kids like to come and watch the big plains....

As mentioned in the previous Blog entry, we passed through The Hague on the way back from Copenhagen, and saw some palaces and parliament buildings, also catching up with Laura and Pascal for yet another nice dutch meal.

Also spent a day in Brugge, with mum, dad and Peter. Needless to say the food and beer were great. The only problem was Belgian road signs... and I'll leave it at that.

Caught up with plenty of people here and there as well, and also celebrated my 38th at my parents new house. The signature birthday cake was made by mum, lucky me !

And lest I forget, have already been looking for jobs back in Oz, which also means that with the time difference, I've been getting up at 8am again..... practicing for getting back into the daily routine !

Enjoy the pics !



Next stop, Hong Kong !



Additional photos below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

With Niece EefjeWith Niece Eefje
With Niece Eefje

Baarlo, Netherlands
The signature birthday cakeThe signature birthday cake
The signature birthday cake

Baarlo, Netherlands
Introducing the kids to wireless internet...Introducing the kids to wireless internet...
Introducing the kids to wireless internet...

... or rather the K3 song repertoire online.... Baarlo, Netherlands
catching up with Cousin Lean and boyfriend Twancatching up with Cousin Lean and boyfriend Twan
catching up with Cousin Lean and boyfriend Twan

Venlo, Netherlands; peter had met her 5 years ago, but can't remember that....


Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb