Day 12. Budva


Advertisement
Europe » Montenegro
June 17th 2008
Published: June 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

BudvaBudvaBudva

A veiw from our appartment
Well what better way to start the day than a morning boat trip out to St Nickola Island (known locally as Hawaii) and along the Budva Riveria. A little choppy as we got quite wet but the fresh air helped build an appetite, so once back on teraferma we headed to the Juice bar. It a little on the Californian side but the food is great. Plus there is a great range of smoothies to choose from.

Well not much to say here apart from we found an ace beach near the Restoran Masa restaurant, it's small and quiet and it didn't cost us anything either. Drinks were bought out to you whilst you laid back and soaked up the sun. The only drawback is getting into the sea can be hard work, dodging slippy rocks at the same time as waves trying to knock you over. Saying all that it is still nice and swimmable.

We like it so much around here that we decided to eat here tonight. But guess what? Yes, it's raining, well its more like hailing so we manage to get to the Restoran Masa just before it gets really bad and have what is possibly our second best meal since being here. Our first being at the Splendido Hotel back in Prcanj.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb