Settled for a few days in Malpils


Advertisement
Latvia's flag
Europe » Latvia » Riga Region » Riga
January 29th 2006
Published: January 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

For the past three nights we have been able to stay in one place. Kaspars B's mom has opened up her house to us as a kind of base until we leave Latvia for Lithuanian next Thursday. It is pretty close for us to drive from here to each of our concert locations. Since I last wrote we have had concerts in Malpils (the city we are sleeping in), Lielvarde, and Riga. Today we are traveling to Rezekne for our last concert of the week and then we will have three days off before going to Lithuania. Last night we were in Riga and Kaspars K had many friends and family there. He was really excited about being able to preach to his family and it really affected them in a positive way. Around 80 people came to the alter call in those concerts.

I went for a jog the other day here in Malpils. There is snow and ice on the ground so I had to take careful steps but it was nice just to get out. It was very unlike me but I ended up getting lost and instead of jogging for 30 minutes I ended up staying out for an hour.

Enjoy our silly pictures!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb