I love this place


Advertisement
Latvia's flag
Europe » Latvia » Riga Region » Riga
July 26th 2005
Published: July 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

well i'm glad to say that this place is waaaayyy better then tallinn, and really cheap!! a night out on the town costs like 15-20 dollars for a whole night of drinking and eating. The first day that i was here i went to a really cool club and then the next day ended up hanging out at the beach, really relaxing. as far a sights go, not much to see, except the women, i have never seen girls so hot!!! walking down the street you see these girls that are absolutely beautiful. maybe thats why i like it so much!!!! sorry i haven't been able to call, i haven't been able to find a place to buy a phone card and for some reason my phone doesn't work. hopefully in lithuania it will. Another reason why this place is great is because there are not too many tourists. in tallinn i didn't meet anyone from estonia, all finns and russians. here i've met a few people and they are super cool, plus they all speak english really well. So leaving tomorrow for lithuania and found a travel buddy. this guy from ireland and i are gonna go thru lithuania and then on to poland, from there i have no idea where i'm off too. funny thing is that his name is mike too so were the irish american connection. hopefully will be able to send some picutures some day. I haven't even seen a place that even sells cameras! so hopefully in the future, although i haven't really taken too many pictures anyway, sorry!! My one dissapointment is that i haven't been able to do laundry since i've been here, i guess that laundermats are non-existent. i was talking to some girls and they said that is how most of eastern europe is. which sucks since i haven't had clean clothes since ireland. needless to say i'm not so spring time fresh. hopefully the good times keep rolling in vilinius, it will be kinda hard for it to top riga, I truly love this place.

mike

Advertisement



Tot: 0.269s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb