Private Villa in the heart of Tuscany Available for Rental


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany
February 16th 2008
Published: February 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello Friends & Family,

We are writing to you to let you know that the website for our Villa has been updated and launched. Please visit www.AmazingTuscany.com to read all about Villa Scopetello - the history of the house, information about the region, and all the particulars on rental availability and rates.

Located in the heart of Tuscany, Villa Scopetello sits upon 14 hilltop acres of beautiful traditional Tuscan landscape. The Villa sleeps up to 15 people in 8 bedrooms, features a private pool and tennis courts, and is within a very short drive to some of Tuscany's most famous hilltop towns - Pienza, Siena, Florence, Montepulciano, and Cortona to name just a few.

Villa Scopetello is only rented out to one group at a time, so you can be assured that your family and friends have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We understand that you are on a dream vacation with your family and friends, and therefore we provide the extra details and attention that make the experience truly incredible.

Monica was born and raised in Italy, and is fluent in 5 languages. Whatever your request may be, Monica will be able to take care of your needs. Scott was born in the USA and has spent the last 15 years traveling the world on business staying at the finest hotels and resorts. He knows all about the special extra touches and amenities that make the difference between good and great.

We are passionate about Italy, about Tuscany, and about Villa Scopetello. Our desire is for you and your group to experience the "real" Italy, not necessarily only the items mentioned in the latest guidebook. We will send you to the best local restaurants, we will coordinate a wine tour and tasting for you, have fabulous chefs give private cooking lessons, arrange a hilltop tour via Vespas for you and your group, guide you to the nearby hot springs and spas, and tell you all about the "hidden" architectural gems. We want you to remember your time at Villa Scopetello with the amount of passion and love that a true local has about this wonderful part of the world.

We will be welcoming guests beginning May 17th, 2008, so please make your arrangements early.

Also, we ask that you please forward this email on to any of your friends and family that might be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you and your group to Villa Scopetello.

Grazie Mile,
-Scott Gilmore & Monica Terra
Villa Scopetello
US Phone: +1.770.392.9190
EU Phone: +39.0577.630.600
www.AmazingTuscany.com

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb