Tuscany (Invisa, really)


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany
October 5th 2007
Published: October 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Incisa, 20k south of Florence

Incisa was going to be our ultra wine-taste region deluxe, but we were a little too far out of the way! It ended up being an out-of-the-way destination that we used for R and R to recharge our batteries. Lovely, all the same, but we had to WALK to do anything (a large hill was involved). Olive trees everywhere. We enjoyed our 1-year wedding anniversary as well! Were you there last year when Reverend M. Dartland ushered us into Holy (shnikies) Matrimony?

Very secluded, romantic, long walks, big hills, good wine relaxation time...

We need to go back to this area, simply because our location was so far out of the way!! Great to relax, but no so great to take a 40 minute train ride to get close to a wine tour. We wine-toured in our lovely rental-unit.

We had a pool, of all things, at this location. Surrounded by olive trees and farmland, the pool beckoned. Karl jumped in (he had cleaned it the day before - long net and all - so it was earned) and the water was how you say...chilly? Si. Bona sera!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

TuscanyTuscany
Tuscany

Olive trees, pretty scenary and nothing to do for miles. Excellent!
Journal SessionJournal Session
Journal Session

Incisa, Tuscany...
Punching the Clock in TuscanyPunching the Clock in Tuscany
Punching the Clock in Tuscany

Giving pasta my best in spite of delicious restaurants, a mere taxi-ride away.
Olive trees are everywhereOlive trees are everywhere
Olive trees are everywhere

you can drink the olive oil it is so tasty. no, we didnt


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb